Friday, May 4, 2018

Welcome to the new blog for Natural Florida Photography

Greetings!

My name is William and Natural Florida Photography is me. I specialize in nature photography with my earlier work coming from Maine and most of the last couple of years' images here in Florida. Birds and other wildlife, wildflowers and wetland scenes are my specialty and with my images you can buy prints, stationary, phone covers, beach items, bath products, bedding, home decor and even yoga mats! I am no stranger to blogging and have blogged on various subjects since 1995! I hope you enjoy this one.

I will basically talk about my experiences while taking my images and I promise not to bore you with what equipment I used or the F-stop or ISP or other such things you won't care about. What you will care about is the images and whether or not they come to life for you.

If you would like to see the full measure of my photos, you can click here. Thanks and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment